Title IX prohibits gender discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, stalking, dating violence, and/or domestic violence. Any of the prohibited acts are considered unwelcomed conduct.
What to Know:
- Mt. SAC encourages reporting incidents as soon as possible.
- There are many resources to help you on the campus and in the community.
- You may choose to speak with a confidential resource found below without reporting to the College or Law Enforcement.
- If you decide to report unwelcomed conduct, your information will only be shared with those who need to know.
- If needed, services, supportive measures, and other assistance can be implemented to ensure a safe and supportive environment for you.
- Mt. SAC acts promptly and appropriately to prevent and stop any acts of retaliation towards anyone who reports unwelcomed conduct.
If you have experienced unwelcomed conduct, you are strongly encouraged to:
- You are encouraged to report unwelcomed conduct to Ryan Wilson, Director EEO, Title IX and Leaves Administration & Title IX Coordinator or other campus resources to assist you.
- A complaint can be filed at https://www.mtsac.edu/discriminationcomplaint
- You do not have to choose a course of action immediately, but it is important to preserve evidence in case you choose to make a complaint or pursue charges. Possible evidence may include clothing, bedding, letters, emails, photos, text messages, etc.
If you have experienced unwelcomed conduct, you can talk to:
Confidential Non-Reporting Options:
Option Phone Location
Student Health Services:
Mental Health Counselor (Students only)
(909) 274-4400 Building 67B and 9E (909) 274-6211 Building 7 Room 1107 Employee Assistance Service for Education- EASE (Employees Only) (800) 882-1341 Project Sister Family Services Clinic (Sexual Assault Victims Advocate) Pomona | (909) 623-1619
24/7 Hotline | (909) 626-4357
363 S. Park Ave #303, Pomona, CA 91766 National Sexual Violence 24/7 Hotline (800) 799-7233
House of Ruth 24/7 Hotline (Domestic Violence Victims Advocate)
Ryan Wilson is the designated Title IX Coordinator for Mt. San Antonio College. The Title IX Coordinator is responsible for handling complaints related to Title IX, including discrimination based on sex, gender, and sexual misconduct.